User Group Focus for the Power platform (includes Power BI, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow) March 13-14, 2019 in Houston, TX
In its fourth year, User Group Focus for the Power platform is heading to Houston, TX this March 13-14. This immersive event offers 90-minute, multi-level sessions on PowerBI, PowerApps, and Microsoft Flow. All sessions are deep-dives, presented by technical and functional experts, MVPs, and Microsoft team members.
Why should you attend?
An intimate event, User Group Focus offers a unique opportunity to sharpen your skills and learn best practices to further your job role, career, and product investment. This will result in streamlined business processes through data visualization, creating apps for your internal and external teams, and automating workflows.
You’ll connect with peers who are in similar roles and face the same daily challenges, and local User Group leaders (near Houston). Discover the value of being part of these knowledge-sharing communities!
Three specific tracks have been developed with targeted content for Analysts and Solution Builders, Administrators, and Business Users. Session topics include:
- Expressions and Approvals in Flow
- Best Practices and Tips - Architect the Right Common Data Service Integration
- Extend SharePoint Site Designs (Templates) Using Microsoft Flow – presented by Houston PowerApps and Flow User Group Leader Reza Dorrani
- RLS Across all Power platform Applications
- Text Analytics Using Power Platform
- Hands on Labs: Flow in a Day – presented by Houston PowerApps and Flow User Group Leader Reza Dorrani
For the full 30+ session listing, visit www.ugfocus.com/houston-power and click on the Power platform tab. No general sessions, no getting lost in the crowd – just two days of targeted learning to help you improve your business. We’ll see you there!
For more information and to register, visit www.usergroupfocus.com/houston-power.
Act Now and Save!! Special offer to register at full rate and then you co-workers can register and save 25% off!