Power BI and Project Management along with Microsoft Project all go hand in hand. Myself and my organization have invested a lot of time and effort into getting Project information into Power BI visuals to make project data easily understandable and usable for all levels in an organization. Having schedule data come alive in visuals and reporting is key to making the right decisions about resources and schedules.
My goals are to help clients understand Project Management and to better utilize technology in conjunction with their goals, standards and implementations of Project Management. This is not an industry or market specific concept - Project Management can be used in almost every industry to help an organization become better at its work. Project Management also has a strong component of Resource Management that I specialize in and have written a book about.
In today's world, along with Project Management comes technology. I am an expert in Microsoft Project, Project Server, Project Online, Project Professional and have strong understanding of the related technologies such as SharePoint, OneDrive and Business Intelligence.
Reporting is a key aspect to Business Intelligence and I have become certified in the use of PowerBI along with my knowledge of using SSRS and Excel to help clients report on their Project Management and Resource Management needs.
Wrote the book "Mastering Resource Management Using Microsoft Project and Project Server 2010".
* Organizational Project Management
* Project Management
* Resource Management
* Microsoft Project, Project Server and Project Online
* Business Intelligence
* MBA - Masters in Business Administration
* PMP - Project Management Professional
* OPM3 - Organization Project Management Maturity Model
* CIRM - Certificate in Integrated Resource Management
* MCP - Microsoft Certified Professional in Managing Project and Portfolios
* MCT - Microsoft Certified Trainer
* MCTS - Microsoft Certified Technical Specialist (Project and Project Server)